THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 11 September 2008

aint NO business like SHOWbusiness

my goddaughter lil lioness

Well, I said I'd share with you my ups and downs, and yesterday I had a bit of a nosedive. Sometimes its hard trying to get to where you want to be (I know alot of people reading this may be going through the same thing). Then I went to see my goddaughter and she changed my whole mood! She put on her favourite sunglasses and I just had to laugh. She tries to pose like a model, with her back to the camera and her head turned over her shoulder. I know, its madness the way kids go on these days.lol....but yeah sometimes you got to remember the simple things that are around you, you know...

Well I'm back on track and I have A GIG! at:

THE HIDDEN JULEP, 11 BOROUGH HIGH ST, LONDON BRIDGE, SE1 9SE!!!!!ON 8TH OCTOBER!!!!!

Its an acoustic gig and going to be FUNFUNFUN!

lotsa lurve
B-)

0 comments: