THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 September 2008

HEY!HEY!!!!





SSSSOOOORRRRRYYYYY! I took so long.its been a busy week.Kadija Kamara's gig was excellente! Check her myspace (www.myspace.com/kadijakamara). We had loadsa fun. She looked gorgeous, as you can see in the pics! 

Theres a little dodgy video clip of Miles, Alex and I jamming in her house before the gig. I had an idea for a new song but then started to play my old songs. Alex grabbed a little bongo drum and Miles started on the sofa lol. It was too much! 



Put Yourself in my shoes (Living Room Remix)

Anyways..these days ive been trying to sort out rehersals for upcoming gigs including 8th OCT @ THE HIDDEN JULEP.11 BOROUGH HIGH STREET,SE1 9SE!!!!!!!!!!!watch this space..and also sorting out things for my EP which will be recorded VERY SOON so WATCH THIS SPACE!

p.s.WATCH  THIS   SPACE lol

1 comments:

NADINE CHARLES' BLOG said...

You my dear sister are officially on crack! Look at u influencin poor Miles to play 'the sofa' fancy that???
On a real, well done B

xxx