THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 6 September 2008

5TH SEPT REHEARSAL!

Heya well I know I said friday i'd upload the rehearsal video but i got caught up in some things so sorry for the wait!

I wrote a song on i think last wednesday night. I was trying to go to bed but I kept hearing these chords. It was really late and I tried so hard to go to sleep hoping I could work it out in the morning but it just got worse and worse. So I wearily reached for the guitar (which is by my bed at all times) and played in the dark. At that kinda time, the light switch feels like miles away. I used my mobile phone light to write the words out and finished it that night. At the end of the rehersal video is a snippet of the new song!

Over the weekend, I wrote some new songs on another project I'm involved in called The Truth Movement, and been trying to arrange further rehearsals as I might have a gig on October 1st in London Bridge so WATCH THIS SPACE!

Until next time!

lov B

0 comments: