THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 15 July 2009

LONDON TOWN




Hey hey hey!!!!!There's a new blog below it's just I started editing it from a while ago and it has published it from that date so SOWEE!!


ANYWAY when I got back from London I hung out with my sis DanDan and went rollerskating in Vauxhall with her and some friends. It was fun!fun!fun! and they were playing FUNKY house which made it even better!

Spent some time in the studio with the Allen Bros, working on my mixtape. Tryna wrap up everything next week. DanDan took me to a wicked Thai restaurant BUSABA EATHAI. They have lovely homemade lemonade, the prices are decent and the food is to die for! Check it out WWW.BUSABA.COM

Well I've talked enough...

Oh yeah I'm perfoming an ickle acoustic set THIS SUN 19TH JULY @

VIBE BAR, TRUMAN BREWERY, 91 BRICK LANE, E1 6QL.

SHOW STARTS FROM 8:30. ONLY £5! C YA DER! XXX


0 comments: