THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 21 July 2009

FLASHBACK OF THE TIMES WE HAD!


Hey hey hey. well since the last time I blogged, I've been on the grrrrrrrrrind. My 9 to 5 is killing me but I'm still tryna find time to do some bloggies for you. This one is a likkle flashback to the recording of my EP. It was in this massive studio in North Weezy (north west london lol). The sound was quality and Desmond (studio engineer) was a star. We had some fun. Good times. Can't wait to do some more recording there...


But back to 2009. lol. tired as a mofo and I'm starting to get cranky so I betta slow down. Given myself a deadline to finish the mixtape by the end of July. Really anxious and excited at the same time, which is a kerazy feeling. Got lotsa good things coming up so stay tuned...

until next time

Beenieboohoo x


0 comments: