THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 22 June 2009

IN THE STUDIO IN MIA!





HEY HEY people! WHAT A HOLIDAY IT'S BEEN. Coming home in a few days and I do miss home a bit. But I've been having plenty of laughs over here and I ain't gonna get the sun, sand and sea like this back home.lol. My cousin Lunchmoney (www.myspace.com/lunchmoneymuzik) has a mixtape coming out soon (july 4th) so we were working on something that would possibly go on it. Also in the video blog, is his friend Bizerk who will also feature on his mixtape so watch out for that!


Met up with some more family, soaked up the sun, ate some more heart attack food....I actually haven't got much else to say cos it's all kinda in the video blog(lol)...so enjoy...x

P.S. I'm loving my cousin's DC trainers (pictured above). 

Until next time

lotsa lovin
Beeniehoohaa

1 comments:

Merrymary said...

Love that lil snippet of the singing in the studio heavyyyyyyyy!!!