THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 23 March 2009

MADRIDDDDDD!!!! part 1

 MADRID was wicked! stayed in a pucker 5 star hotel and my bedroom was round. yes hevryting was round, the walls, the bed,etc etc. The weather was lovely too and me and my sis 

performed at a club for music project 2000 Black (www.myspace.com/2000black). The musics really high energy and the crowd were loving it. After the performance DJs Benji B and Dom were rocking it HARD! 

But yes Madrid was a well earned break from all the madness back in London and now Im ready to power tru! So peeps you betta watch out!....well after I get rid of this cold you betta watch yourself! oh my days Im going doolally I tell ya and before I further enbarass myself I'm signing off.

Until next time!

lov Beenie

OH YES BY THE WAY I'M SUPPORTING ANTHONY HAMILTON ON 2ND APRIL

@ INDIGO2, MILLENIUM WAY, SE10 0AX

U BES B DER YA HEAR!LOL

mwah! Beenie

0 comments: