THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Music is the best cure



Well its been a nice week. I recovered and went back to my general day to day life. Went by Kassa's and him and Sean (Bassman) was working on a track with Bashy. Caught some joke.Had Sean give me a lecture bout taking care of my health and that. He was like 'why don't you have your painkillers on you?' and I was like 'Cos im fine. I don't feel any pain' so he was like 'so what happens when you do?' Umm...aahhh...Sean I guess you have a point so you'll be happy to know I have them with me everywhere I go.lol

Started laying down harmonies and that for my EP and trying to get hold of some string players.

Also I had some session work last weekend which was fun, especially cos it was some funky house tunes. And last night Kassa, his sis Abeni and myself had a 'You Tube Fight'. Basically finding tunes that the other person couldn't find or searching for a propa old tune that some one else couldn't remember etc. You catch my drift. Sad I know but don't go on like you haven't done it before, and if you haven't then you will eventually .lol

until nx time

Beenie boo!

1 comments:

Incisive said...

Keep up the good work - just a post to let you know im reading!!!

'Cisive