THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 28 August 2008

OK

Hey everyone! Well if you dont know me I guess I better tell you a few things bout moi


I love all things girlie
Favourite colour's pink!
I know the font colour is purple but im new to this and cant quite find the pink

I LOVE MUSIC AND FASHION
love performing
love songwriting and most of all love singing

The type of music I love ranges from Bjork to Bob Marley to Jeff Buckley to JDavey and so on and so on. not forgetting Rahsaan Patterson and Raphael Saadiq

This is the beginning of my blog where I will share with you my ups and downs of my life; putting together gigs, photoshoots and recording my album all by myself.

B

2 comments:

Desmond *A* said...

Nice Blog! I like the songs on your myspace also.

OBENEWASSUP! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.