THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 30 August 2009

Last day of the blimmin summer kmt



Well what a mad summer us londoners have had. It's had its ups and downs (weatherwise it has been mostly downs lol) and its gonna be autumn on tuesday! 15 or 16 weeks from Christmas and a new year! so I've got some MAJOR movements I need to be making before the year is out...but I must remember things happen at the right time and that we realise that in hindsight...il get there..


My mate's dragging me to Notting Hill Carnival tomorrow. Maybe when I get there Il feel different but right now I could just chill tomorrow. lol..

The mixtape is coming along, just mixing it and then it is done and will be available for all u lovelies to download! Hope you like it! In the meantime here's a lil summin for ya.love Busy Bee

0 comments: