THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 16 June 2009

I LOVE FUNKY! BIG TUNE



Heya it's me again. I'm in Miami!!! lapping up the sun, writing and reflecting. Out with my mad sis Nadine. We've been going mad on skype and both have a bout of twitteritis lol..anyways I'm knocking up a blog about our lil adventures in Miami so hold tight...

Anyways in the meantime, just wanna let you know how much I love my funky house. There's a mixtape done by the name of DJ Shafty which I'm feeling and there's some wicked tunes on it including 'kiss from a stranger' (above) or I think the original is called 'kissing strangers'. Its a house tune produced by german DJ Ralf Gum and the vocals are by a lady by the name of Monique Bingham but I'm loving this remix. This is the best quality I could find I'm afraid but I have a feeling they'll be better versions once it gets even more play than it's been getting.

Lotsa loving Beenie

0 comments: