THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 5 April 2009

In the meantime....






YEAH YEAH! heya people. Thank you for your messages that I've been receiving since the Anthony Hamilton show. I'm looking to release a mixtape in the next few weeks so I will keep you updated and show you the process on my blog.


Boy it was quite nerve-wracking but I managed to get through it AND keep my heels on throughout the set!lol. Before I went on, Anthony was at the side of the stage with me which probably made me even more nervous but he told to just take deep breaths and il be fine. but i think the more he was talking to me the more I wanted to have a panic attack.lol. Anyways as soon as I start one of my songs, for some reason I start to feel at ease and I enjoyed performing and was really pleased with the feedback.

Anyways, Il be uploading video footage but in the meantime Ive uploaded some pics of me with some friends I was with yesterday. We had a lovely time talking bout back-in-the-days mobiles that were like the size of bricks as well as other madness and then went to a party in a car park. yeah in a car park! It was wicked with trainers hanging everywhere and the walls decorated with graffiti, and I didn't get home till bout 3am. Which is why I'm signing off and going to bed!lol

until next time

have a wicked day

lov Beenie

0 comments: