THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 24 December 2008

From Stage To Studio To Being Locked Outside My House

Well since the last blog, Me and the boys (TRUTH moveMENT) went studio to start the recording of the EP.It was fun and now we got loads of overdubs to look forward to.Im going to have to put harmonies down and other instruments are going to be added, including strings. I am so in love with strings, since I was young I always thought about learning the violin and cello. Strings can make me cry trus me! a good string arrangement to me is like kryptonite to superman.lol. (im such a geek)


Oh my days how the hell did I lock myself out of my flat after just settling in there!I just got off the phone to my mum and said that I will see her later. Then I put something in my front door to hold it open whilst I was putting the rubbish out. I walk out my door, happy as a bumblebee, then SLAM! the door shuts. It might as well said 'ha ha' like nelson from the Simpsons. So luckily my neighbours were in and I used their phone and rang my mum and she came with the spare key.I know she secretly loved the fact I had to call her. So much for showing her my independence.lol

Anyways my dears. I'm not totally useless and I have a gig on 28th DEC! FREE ENTRY!FULL BAND!FULL SET! I'm on around 9pm but there's DJs too! So come down and carry on the festive spirit! x

VIBE BAR, THE OLD TRUMAN BREWERY, 91-95 BRICK LANE, E1 6QL

love B, have a wicked christmas! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIVA!....you looked hot in the studio. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

DIVA ?????
pfffffffff RIDICULOUS!!!

Stop! you are not singer, you are pathetic ah ah ah ah