THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 5 October 2008

WHAT A WEEK!

left-right: with oh-so-cute Tiny!,  aaahhhhhh!!!back to work

Well hey hey hey! these last couple of weeks have been manic. Had a gig @ The Soho Revue Bar, which went very well indeed. The sound in there is wicked and we all had a good time. Though preparing for it was alot of work. Whilst working at my 9 to 5 I had rehersals galore. First separately with the band and then some with the backing vocalists, then Full Band rehersals. I also was running around like a headless chicken trying to find something to wear and texting people to come as well as posting it on all the other web pages I have. Plus drugging myself with echinacea tablets to keep my cold at bay.'lol'(one word). And thats just to name a few things... Now I'm not having a moan or anything, Its just sometimes I meet people who think that putting a band together, writing songs and singing etc takes 2 mins. But theres so much work thats put in for those 20 mins on stage or even if you're singing one song. Well enough of me rambling.


I have a gig on the 8th OCT @ The Hidden Julep, 11 BOROUGH HIGH STREET, LONDON BRIDGE, SE1 9SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only £5

Its gonna be lovely! and I'm attempting to play the guitar!lol its gonna be a nice and intimate acoustic gig. Not to be missed.

Well il post a video clip of the Soho Revue Bar gig very soon!

Back to work tomorrow :-( and back to doodling and daydreaming about meeting Andre 3000, Bjork and being on the Jools Holland show whilst at work. :-(

Until next time people!!!!!!!

Mwah
Beenie

x

0 comments: