THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 17 October 2008

UM DOT DOT DOT






top-bottom:darth vader of the bass Sean, some of the band, sis Nadine and Kadija Kamara, me and the band, moi,me crapping myself before going on stage @ The Hidden Julep, lil sis asante and my best friend Dandan, asante being a donut, having fun, ipadippadaceous my operation how many people at the station..




HEYA im so so bad. sorry I hvnt been about. lots of dramas, lots of things going on, u know how it is. Me, lil sis and me best friend went to this BBBAAAADDDDD night last week called TRADING PLACES. Good Times. Indeed. U shudda been there!!!!!!oh well.lol




Well apart from that I've been working like a dog, tryna make that p. Got sum pics from one gig I did at the 'Spice of Life". Photos were taken by a lovely photographer by the name of Jonna. One of the best shows we did.I've posted a few on this blog.

Booked studio in December for the recording of my EP. Thinking of what to call it.mmmmmm? Got a show in November and tryna confirm some more, so as soon as I get the confirmations you'll be the first to know.lol

Well until next time

mwah

Beenie

0 comments: